Friday 8 June 2012

The Friday Fry-Up - 8th June 2012

Condensed moments of madness from the past week.


Top Cat The Movie 3D - Why?


Ricky Martin I see won The Apprentice. Awesome, he has always been my Hero.


At last we can be proud of one of the Mitchell family from Eastenders. Well done Leanne!


I know it seems to be wrong, she is what 66? 70? Not sure, but...
I know its wrong really, but you know? I read the papers, she is isn't she? She's just so, dirty. I would be happy to get trapped in a car with her, I am sure that we can find something to pass the time...


The Queen's Jubilee Concert was good in parts, bad in parts and I am not looking at anyone in particular when I say bad (Cheryl Cole, Cliff Richatd, Robbie Williams and JLS), its only fair to concentrate on the good. The visual good for a Small Mind was undoubtably the lovely tiny person Kylie:
While unquestionable the fun part has to go to one of a Small Mind's favourites, Madness.
This performance was enhanced by a most superb projection on the Queen's gaff.


Transit of Venus was awesome, well so I was told. I was asleep.


It's all kicking off in the Ukraine tonight. There will also be some football as well.


This Friday Fry-Up seems a bit sparse this week, I bet you are all happy about that. Consider it a light breakfast...



No comments:

Post a Comment