Friday 1 June 2012

The Friday Fry-Up - 1st June 2012

Condensed moments of madness from the past week.

After almost ten years since their original breakup, the least known/active lady of S Club 7 released her music video of her first solo record. Famous mainly since for wearing a "dress", Tina's video for the song has to be one of the naffest ever, with the impact of those non-impact punches towards the end. I suspect that Ridley Scott was not responsible for this mess.

Just watched Chloe Sevigny in Hit And Miss, who A Small Mind has always been a fan of. Now however after finding that she seems to be packing a piece I am not so sure. After hiding it away in the opening credits, you have to wonder if she has ever asked "Does my bum look weird like this?"


A report stated this week that there were not enough women in the boardrooms of our businesses. Too right, those teas and coffees are not going to make themselves and who is going to clean the mugs?


There is a suggestion that when Greece's finances finally collapse there will be an influx of Greek people to our shores to prosper and that the Government is trying to draw up plans to prevent this. However those that look like Eurovision entrant Eleftheria Elefteriou are very welcome in A Small Mind's trouser department.
The Government this week reversed the hot pasty tax that they bought in in the previous budget. I now look forward to seeing a lot more hot baps again as a result.

I see that a new film set in the Alien universe is out today, I feel the need for a totally gratuatous image of Sigourney Weaver aka Ripley in her pants. I thank you.

UK Athletics head coach Charles Van Commenee has allegedly called our delightful heptathlete Jessica Ennis fat. A Small Mind was interested in this statement and has spent a great deal of time this week inspecting various images and videos of Jess in action and I am happy to confirm that as a result there is no evidence of any fatness upon the glorious Jess's body. My trousers however have shown certain expansion during periods of the inspection.

Tonight on BBC 1 there is exclusive access to the Queen's home movies. Whether these are the same as Kim Kardashian's, Paris Hilton's and Abi Titmuss is unknown. Some hopefully unrelated words have leaked out such as Philip, leather, corgi's and nice pairs of jewels that bring concern, but lets hope is just Prince Charles in his shorts and the Queen having a go at Karaoke.

I have just realised after reading what I have written in this weeks fry-up that I have not accomodated my female audience (unless you bat for the otherside, pics and videos welcome), so I thought that I would end this weeks fry with a picture for you ladies out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment