Friday 13 July 2012

The Friday Fry-Up - 13th July 2012

Condensed moments of madness from the past week.


It was a shame that Andy Murray didn't quite win on Sunday. What about his speech though, it didn't half make me cry. It went on that long that Countryfile didn't come on, on time.


Went to see if I could get a job on the Olympic security team this week, but they said that I looked a bit shifty, so they gave it to the chap with the hook instead.


Tulisa Contostavlos was victorious in her court case this week over "that" video. She immediately went home and celebrated by making a video...


John Terry has been found not guilty of racism, humility case still pending.


Another unpleasant incident at a "Free Cash Machine" this week, I am sorry if I am really slow in understanding, the policeman did try to speak slowly. However I think the armed response was a little extreme, as I tried to explain I had reached into my pocket for my banana and two plums as I had skipped breakfast. Where would I possibly get hold of a gun?


This week saw the sixty-second anniversary of the release of Etch-A-Sketch, a relic of the past, and childhood memories of which we shall never see the like again. Hang on, got to go, I have had a notification from DrawSomething that it is my turn to play, let me leave you with a picture of a cat...



No comments:

Post a Comment